wendilou wonder: Taking Responsibility for Your Destiny
Friday, March 15, 2013
Taking Responsibility for Your Destiny
Lately I've been challenged at work. It's not the depressed industry that I work in nor is it the actual work I do. It's a few people that like to throw sand in the sand box. For the last 10 years I have grown in my career and completed my education with a Bachelor and Masters degrees. Somewhere in the last couple years I've ended up getting sand everywhere. In my eyes, in my nose, and now in my ass crack. We all know what that feels like and it sucks! I can't understand why these people are throwing sand at me. I think about it again and I remember that I don't care. I have the ability to get up, run to the ocean, and wash off. A good friend of mine showed me this website: http://www.dailyom.com/ It gives daily inspirations, and today's helped me remember that I do have control over what happens. I'm super excited that my fate is in my own hands.
"Each and every day you have the opportunity to answer your own call and take action toward creating the life you want."
No comments:
Post a Comment