- Silas got his 6-month pictures done by Amy. I hope to post them soon.
- He slept through the night last Friday.
- He got his vaccinations on Saturday (he hasn't slept through the night since)
- He has been a little sick lately but for the most part his smiley self.
- He eats pears, sweet potato, carrots, oatmeal, and rice.
- He loves playing with his bottle after he's done eating.
- No teeth yet, I felt last night.
- He rolls over a lot.
- He likes when I sing.
- He loves watching his Daddy make dinner.
- He likes to face-time with Ellie and Jack.
![]() |
| 1 month |
![]() |
| 2 month |
![]() |
| 3 month |
![]() |
| 4 month |
![]() |
| 5 month |
![]() |
| 6 months! |






No comments:
Post a Comment