What a great, long weekend! Being off since last Wednesday only made it harder to come to work today, but the time off was awesome! There's other reasons I'd rather not be back to work too. Along with going through 'Nick-withdrawals' and 'Jellie-withdrawals' it has been difficult to get motivated. I'm not only working really hard at being a good pregnant mamma but I'm also working really hard at changing my environments (yes, that is plural). I know it can't happen over night but soon we'll be in a different home and I'll be traveling somewhere different Monday thru Friday. I'm excited about change, I always have been. For the majority of the time, I enjoy living in the moment. Here are some great moments from the weekend.
The first pic of Ellie prompted a trip to Wal-Mart for another kiddie pool. Nick ended up using it for his feet. Lucy & Meeko also used it to keep cool! With the hot weather and kiddie pools I got excited and squeezed into my old swimsuit - needless to say I didn’t wear it but did laugh hysterically! Thought you all would enjoy a good laugh too!
My favorites - Ellie & Jack!
Nick took me and baby to Summerfest. He is the best husband!
We got the appetizer platter from Saz's, not to mention a lot of other food!




Our dog demands a new Walmart kiddie pool every year. Sometimes he lets the grandkids swim in it if we beg him.
ReplyDelete