wendilou wonder: Best Husband

Monday, July 30, 2012

Best Husband

I realize that I waited a long time and didn't settle.  Some how I knew there was a reason and something gave me hope.  I needed to find the perfect one.  Nick is the BEST husband hands down.  He is perfect for me in everyway.  More than I ever even imagined.  If there was a challenge called 'Best husband', I would enter it and I would win.  I'm sure of it.  As sure as I am that Nick is the perfect, best husband in the universe.  This past weekend he made two breakfasts', two dinners, snacks to munch on in between.  While I was shopping ALL day in Chicago he dusted, did all the laundry (including hanging my stuff up!), and changed the sheets.  He even cleaned out my monster hair ball thing out of the shower drain!  I never asked him to do any of this.  He win's the Best Husband award.  For sure.  I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment