Friday we celebrated Ellie's 3rd birthday. We went to Lannon Quarry Park during the day and in the evening had pizza, cake, and ice cream (me and Ellie's fav)! She received so many gifts, almost all were Hello Kitty. Nick and I tried to count but after 20 we couldn't any more. It was a lot of fun though!
| Ellie and I waiting for GiGi and BaBa before the park! |
Sunday, Nick's family had a baby shower for us. His sister-in-laws threw the shower and we got so many nice things! Now that all the showers are over I plan on going shopping this week to get the rest of the things we'll need for our little baby. I will have to take Heidi with me because I don't know what else we need. Right now I'm focused on the temperature thing for the room, baby laundry detergent, and the stroller. Time seems to be slipping away from me all of a sudden. I wonder if other Mom's feel the way I do. At this point I'm super excited to meet the baby but just want to enjoy this for a little longer. The baby is so quiet in my tummy, keeps me warm and keeps me company. I will miss this time so I'm going to enjoy it as much as possible. Stretch marks and all! :)
Actually I got to 25 Kitty things before I stopped counting :)
ReplyDelete