wendilou wonder: 32 Weeks

Thursday, July 12, 2012

32 Weeks

I knew from my sister's pregnancies that a woman is actually pregnant for 40 weeks or roughly 10 months.  Now that I am 8 months into my pregnancy I really am wondering why everyone say's 9 months?  Why wouldn't it be rounded up to 10 months to give the mother some credit.  I'll have to google that one. 

So now the baby weighs 3.75 pounds and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in my uterus!  No wonder I am getting heartburn and short of breath lately. But the cool thing is, the baby now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair. The baby's skin is becoming soft and smooth as he/she plumps up in preparation for birth.  How exciting!  I wonder how this is all going to turn out.  I'm nervous but it can't be that bad if woman continue to have babies.  Recently a co-worker and a friend of mine just had their babies.  And with Kourtney and Jessica also recently giving birth I know I can do this :)  What choice do I have anyway?  I am very excited!  So to get an idea of the size of the baby it can be compared to a large jicama.  I'm not even sure what a jicama is, lol!  I'll have to google that one too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment