wendilou wonder: Finally Friday

Friday, February 22, 2013

Finally Friday

Maybe it's because of Silas getting his helmet or just getting over a cold but this has been one long week and I'm so glad it's over.  Here are some pics that were taken over the last couple weeks.

Auntie Auntie Dixie

I love mornings with my two favorites

I know he's too big for the vibrating seat but he still loves it!  Wouldn't you?

Silas eats carrots, sweet potato, and whatever his Ba-ba gives him.
We usually put his arms under the tray so it's not so messy.  We just learned this trick.

Always smiling!

In his cousin Keira's princess chair.  Doesn't he look old?!

Sleeping peacefully at Ba-ba's.  I see Sophie the Giraffe, we recently lost her.  I need to buy another.

Gi-gi watched Silas when Jack and Ba-ba went to the Dr.  

No comments:

Post a Comment