So lately Silas has been a little crabby and randomly throwing up everyday since Thursday. Nick took him in on Friday and he was fine. I took him in yesterday and he has another ear infection, we're going to see the ENT on Monday to talk about tubes. Nick had tubes when he was little so I guess it won't surprise me that Silas might need them too. I hope not. I try to be so good about keeping his ears clean and dry, putting a hat on him and not getting water in his ears during bath. I guess sometimes there's only so much you can do.
| Silas' first time falling asleep on the floor |
We went to my friend Rani's for her son's birthday party. It was great to get out and see some friends. Nick played bean bag toss and Silas watched and hung out with me. Sunday we finally got to use the backpack carrier. Silas LOVES it. We went to the Richfield Nature Park and yesterday went to the boardwalk near our house. It was cool and shady in the trees. Silas loved it so much he ended up falling asleep! It was really cute.
Nick and I attempted to golf on Sunday. We dropped Silas off by my Mom and by the time we grabbed coffee at McDonald's, Nick said we couldn't golf because it was raining too much. I was pretty upset since I haven't golfed for 2 seasons. Then Nick said let's go shopping. I was instantly better. We went to Target and World Market. It's funny how much more money you spend when you don't have your children with you! Nick and I actually did some shopping for ourselves. It was great. With the rest of the afternoon ahead of us we decided to stay in and do some more 'baby-proofing'. Silas also helped us clean out our closet. He was having a good time hanging out in Mommy and Daddy's room!
| Silas making out with Silas :) |

Haha. He's funny.
ReplyDelete