wendilou wonder: The Zoo

Friday, May 24, 2013

The Zoo

Nick's work party was at the Zoo last weekend.  We were so lucky, the weather was awesome!  Silas hasn't been out in his stroller much and has never ever been to the Zoo so I was really excited to go!  We walked around and saw lots of animals.  Duh, I guess what else is there to do at the Zoo except look at animals.  Silas saw the animals but he didn't have much of a reaction.  Now I, mostly people watched.  After having Silas I look at other families and kids all the time.  Like this one family had two kids and each parent was pushing a stroller.  I don't get how they fit two strollers in their vehicle? I'm so glad we got the more expensive stroller because if we have another kid we just add a seat.  Now if we have a 3rd kid then hopefully by then Silas will be able to push the stroller because again, I don't get how you fit two strollers in a vehicle.  Plus all the other stuff kids need.  Since Silas has been out of his carrier and in a regular car seat, I'm constantly struggling with carrying everything.  I will continue to brainstorm ideas but the only thing I can come up with is getting a nice purse that is big enough to fit all my stuff and Silas's.  


He loved the ride!
I didn't love the dirty poles!


He sees the green guy but no reaction.

At Nick's brothers...He loved sitting in the grass hanging out!
This is the purse Silas and I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment