wendilou wonder: Cousins

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cousins

We're so lucky to have family so close by.  Even better that Silas has the best cousins to teach him all the things he needs to learn.  We're hoping to one day give Silas a sibling but for now I really see Jellie as an older sister and brother figure.  I can tell Silas hears them, I mean after all he heard them ALL the time when he was in my tummy.  He likes listening to Ellie too, he watches her closely.  As for Jack, I think he's too quick for Silas to see!  Jack is so fast!  Here are some pictures from the long weekend....


Silas loves when Ellie holds him.  He loves watching her!


Auntie Heidi offered to give Silas a bath and scrub his cradle cap off!  Ellie of course was a great helper.  Silas loves bath time.

Silas doing tummy-time.  He's getting so strong, he can hold his head up for several minutes without taking a break!  Auntie Heidi and Jellie were so impressed!

Silas' play mat.  He liked watching the toys move, lights flash and the music.  He danced a bit :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment