Back in June when I was still pregnant I blogged about Baby Brain. Well I still have it. For the second time in the last couple months my car didn't start. Doesn't sound like a big deal until you're running out the door and you're already late for work and then the car doesn't start! Because we have a two-car deep garage, Nick and I have to move our cars occasionally. Last night we moved the cars and I must have not closed my car door. Last time I forgot to turn the headlights off. Not only am I forgetful but I'm slightly less aware of things and I'm also more clumsy. I dropped Silas' heater we use in the bathroom so we had to get another one. I guess there is a positive in these things that happen. Because I had to wait for my car to charge this morning, I got to suck Silas' boogies out and start feeding him. A few minutes with him was worth it (Nick usually is on morning duty). Oh and the trip to Shopko to get the new heater was nice because I think Shopko is way underrated. I'm going to go there more often. And did ya'll know that Starbucks has breakfast? It's pretty good too. The one in Sussex is awesome because it has a drive-thru. I love drive-thru's.
I'm super excited about the short week. Since I'm off on Monday's until May (or until I'm no longer employed at my current employer), and Thursday is Turkey day and Friday is spend time with Nick and Silas day, I'm only at work Tuesday and Wednesday! I'm thinking about making Wednesday even shorter, possibly taking a half day but I haven't decided yet. So yes, my week is awesome. I really like Thanksgiving. It's a day just to hang out and eat. I think Silas will like it too but he probably won't know the difference since that's what he does everyday. He's such a lucky baby. I'm such a lucky Mommy too. Nick and I have SOOO much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. I have a feeling by the weekend we'll even have more things to be thankful for! Here's the most recent pics from Monday. I love Monday's, I know most people can't say that :)
No comments:
Post a Comment