wendilou wonder: All the days are the same!

Friday, October 26, 2012

All the days are the same!

The biggest thing that has changed since Silas' arrival is all the days are the same.  The weekends used to be a time to go to bed late and wake up, well, whenever.  Now, the weekends are just like the weekdays.  Because of Silas' schedule, it's all the same.  You can't take a break from feeding him or changing him.  The nice thing is having two parents to take turns.  I haven't yet missed a middle of the night feeding but Nick always let's me sleep in on the weekends.  He is the best.  That's where Silas must get it.  I actually love feeding him in the middle of the night.  It's our alone time together.  Sometimes he doesn't open his eyes but sometimes I don't either :)  I also used to dread Monday's because I had to work.  With having Monday's off until May (or until I win the lottery), I enjoy Monday's!  I get to be home with Silas.  It's nice to give Ba-ba a break as well as mix it up for Nick and I.  It makes the days seem a little different.  Today is the first Friday where it really feels like Friday.  I'm so ready for the weekend.  We have lots going on.  I hope to get my wedding ring re-sized and a fish fry tonight.  Tomorrow we meet with the insurance company for life insurance - an important thing when you have a family.  We're also going to a friends for a Halloween party.  I'm sure we'll stop by Nick's parents and mine too.  Monday Silas goes for his 2-month appointment.  He'll get shots but probably not all of them.  It might be crazy but I'm his Momma and I don't think he needs all of them at one time.  So the plan is to get half and we'll just go back again.  Which is fine since we need some more free samples of his expensive formula!  The more we go the more samples we get :)  Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment