wendilou wonder: Baby Brain

Monday, June 18, 2012

Baby Brain

So lately I have had the case of major 'Baby Brain'.  I know they say this is only a myth but I'm going with it's real, at least in my world it feels real.  It's crazy in a good way how a woman's body prepares for a baby.  And since I look for meaning or reason in everything this is the short list I have come up with on what all the preparation is for: 

  • Frequent bathroom trips = changing baby's diaper
  • Waking up at random times = being on alert for when baby wakes up
  • Insane hunger moments = feeding baby now!
  • Lack of sleep = lack of sleep
  • Instant nap episodes = sleeping when baby sleeps
and finally the 'Baby Brain' is because my heart is beating so strong for this baby that my brain just doesn't work as well anymore.  The thing I realized is I'm OK with all of this.  I would do anything for this little baby that I haven't even met yet!  And I don't even know if it's a girl or boy.  My movie star niece thinks it's going to be a girl.  She's probably right.  She's so smart.  Smarter than her baby brain auntie we-we :)


1 comment:

  1. such a cute picture of you guys! your baby brain equations add up perfectly to me :)

    ReplyDelete