Yesterday we had our first shower that my sister Heidi hosted. Of course she did an 'over-the-top' job at hosting. Her creative-ness when it comes to the decorations and food is crazy good! Check out all the details on her blog. We got a lot of nice things such as the rug, video monitor, and high chair. We got a lot of the little, but necessary things like clothes, baby toys, grooming kit, and diapers! After everyone left Ellie and I took a little nap. When Nick and I got home, we (mostly Nick) brought all the gifts in and put them in the baby's room. I will put them away this week and as soon as the dresser is complete. Even though everyone helped so much and I didn't have to do a lot, me and Baby took another nap when we got home :) We really like taking naps these days...Monday, June 25, 2012
Baby Shower #1
Yesterday we had our first shower that my sister Heidi hosted. Of course she did an 'over-the-top' job at hosting. Her creative-ness when it comes to the decorations and food is crazy good! Check out all the details on her blog. We got a lot of nice things such as the rug, video monitor, and high chair. We got a lot of the little, but necessary things like clothes, baby toys, grooming kit, and diapers! After everyone left Ellie and I took a little nap. When Nick and I got home, we (mostly Nick) brought all the gifts in and put them in the baby's room. I will put them away this week and as soon as the dresser is complete. Even though everyone helped so much and I didn't have to do a lot, me and Baby took another nap when we got home :) We really like taking naps these days...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment