wendilou wonder: Gratitude

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Gratitude

My baby Silas is already 11 months old!  He's the best thing that has ever happened to me.  EVER.  When I have bad days, I remember how lucky I am.  I have a healthy and happy baby.  I have the BEST husband in the whole world.  I have my supportive parents who have always given me unconditional love and given me everything they can.  I have an awesome sister who pushes me to be a better person.  I have a lot of GRATITUDE. You're probably wondering why I'm writing this.  Along with all that I'm grateful for, I am also a little ticked off about what I don't have.  I know that sounds really bad.  If I'm going to spend a chunk of time, let's just say 37.5 hours/week away from my baby Silas, the BEST husband in the world, my aging parents and awesome sister then it better be worthwhile.  Right now I'm not feeling it.  I'm currently searching for a better way to spend my 37.5 hours/week.  Anybody have any ideas?  

My baby Silas wasn't excited about his first plate of real food.  Salmon and broccoli.  I have to admit though,   we probably should start with someone more appetizing.  A few days later he had some fries :)



2 comments:

  1. If you come up with any ideas to spend those 37.5 hours from home, please share! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The addiction to french fries begin....

    ReplyDelete