Thursday, August 2, 2012
35 Weeks - Honeydew Melon
Good thing I like Honeydew Melons because apparently that is what is in my tummy. And it feels like it. The even better news is that the basic physical development of the baby is now complete — spending the next few weeks putting on weight. I can relate to this :) With my uterus reaching the top of my rib cage, I get out of breathe much more quicker and heartburn sets in daily. Besides the continued physical changes of swollen feet, ankles, hands and even face I feel good. I'm moving around slower but that's ok because I'm really in no hurry to go anywhere. Nick and I are prepared with the Baby's room, with a few more things to do. I'd like to do (Nick to do) a deep cleaning of the cars and carpet clean our rugs. Finally the baby monitor needs to be hooked up and then I think we're all set. Oh and yes there is State Fair that starts today. I think me and baby are going tomorrow. Working 5 days a week is overrated. Have a nice weekend everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment