wendilou wonder: Baby Registry & Dancing

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Baby Registry & Dancing

Strollers, cribs, car seats, and baby carriers are all the things you probably register for when creating your baby registry.  Heidi and I registered last week and completed it in under 2 hours!  I honestly had no idea how long it would take just knew I had to get it done.  I'm super lucky to have Heidi help me out with all these things.  I'm also lucky to have her calm me down when my ankles are swollen or when we looked at breast pumps.  This baby tickles me everyday (literally) and I love it...but all the 'mommy' and 'pregnancy' stuff that happens can be so scary, especially when your hormones are completely messed up.  Babycenter say's this 23rd week to "Turn on the radio and sway to the music, baby can feel you dance".  Here I am at my wedding a few weeks ago doing just that - with two of my favorite people in the world, they make me not feel so scared by 'dancing' with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment