wendilou wonder: Half-way there!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Half-way there!

We'll find out on Monday when the official due date is but for now http://www.babycenter.com/ is tracking me at being 20 weeks, which means I'm half-way there!  Because I found out at around 13 weeks that I was pregnant, my Dr. hasn't been able to give me an accurate due date.  The big ultra sound will be able to tell us more.  We'll also be able to find out the sex, but Nick and I decided to wait until our little baby is here.  We're both pretty patient and the excitement of not knowing is really fun!  For us anyway :)  When I first found out that I was pregnant, my sister encouraged me to sign up on babycenter.  I however waited a couple weeks until the shock passed.  Now I'm on here all the time!  It's so nice to know what is happening.  They even have cool pictures and video to go along with.  Here is what the baby looks like at 20 weeks.  Baby is about 6 1/2 inches long or as long as a banana!  Hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment